Call for Abstract
22nd European Nutritional Science Congress , will be organized around the theme “Nutritional Science: Empowering Health and Well being”
Nutritional Science 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nutritional Science 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Science which deals with the behavioural patterns of Nutrients which consists of Carbohydrates, Vitamins, Lipids and Minerals and their mechanism of action towards body and their major role in keeping a healthy lifestyle for a diseased free body. and their importance to overcome the diseases caused by their deficiencies in the present world for a better society. To educate on Nutrition and their values, significance and their need to the society would surely be helpful to reduce the ill health of an Individual. These kind of awareness programs must be held in every place.
- Track 1-1Low carbohydrate diet values
- Track 1-2Nutritional science on vitamins
- Track 1-3Nutritional science on lipids
- Track 1-4Nutritional science on Minerals
- Track 1-5Insight into Nutritional Science
There are not enough dietitians and nutritionists available to serve the entire healthcare industry. That means that nurses often fill the role of nutrition counselors. Nurses do not receive extensive education about nutrition, but there are great opportunities for nurses in nutrition, both as educators and researchers. Dietitians and nutritionists are available in outpatient settings, but lack of medical orders and the cost of consultation create an environment where these resources are not generally available to patients. The need for nutritional education then falls on the 2.4 million registered nurses, 40% of whom work in clinics or offices to fill the role of nutrition educator.
- Track 2-1Nutrition and nursing skills, developments, need and advances
- Track 2-2Nutrition and Nursing Training and Education
- Track 2-3Importance of Nutrition and Nursing
- Track 2-4Roles and Responsibilities of Nutrition and Nursing
- Track 2-5Counseling Techniques in Nutrition
Medical nutrition therapy for people with diabetes should be with consideration given to the individual’s usual food and eating habits, metabolic profile, treatment goals, and desired outcomes. Monitoring of metabolic parameters, including glucose, HbA1c, lipids, blood pressure, body weight, and renal function, when appropriate, as well as quality of life, is essential to assess the need for changes in therapy and to ensure successful outcomes. Ongoing nutrition self-management education and care needs to be available for individuals with diabetes. In addition, many areas of nutrition and diabetes require additional research
- Track 3-1Nutrition in Diabetes Treatment
- Track 3-2Recent Advances in Nutrition and Diabetes
- Track 3-3Establishment of Nutrition and Diabetes in Advance research centers
- Track 3-4Analysis of Nutrition and Diabetes in present day life
Nutrition is a process in which food is taken in and used by the body for growth, to keep the body healthy, and to replace tissue.. Eating the right kinds of foods before, during, and after cancer treatment can help the patient feel better and stay stronger. Healthy diet includes eating and drinking enough of the foods and liquids that have important nutrients (vitamins, minerals, protein, carbohydrates, fat, and water) the body needs. Nutrition therapy is used to help cancer patients keep a healthy body weight, maintain strength, keep body tissue healthy, and decrease side effects both during and after treatment.
- Track 4-1Nutrition in Cancer treatment and its benefits
- Track 4-2Nutrition Mechanism of action involved in Cancer Treatment
- Track 4-3Nutrition and Cancer Research
- Track 4-4Nutrition uses, Advancements in Cancer treatment
- Track 4-5Nutrition Therapy
It is the clinical experiments conducted on Nutrition like Carbohydrates, proteins , minerals and Vitamins . The analysis of these results are helpful in suggesting specific diet control for an individual, which in turn gives good health as an outcome. Because every individual metabolic rate, strength, disease etc., would vary from person to person so these types of specific clinical studies on every composition molecular structure would be really very helpful in the treatment of diseases.
- Track 5-1Nutrition in Clinical practice uses
- Track 5-2Clinical practices and their Advancements
- Track 5-3Effects of Nutrition in Clinical practice
- Track 5-4Benefits of Nutrition in Clinical practice
- Track 5-5Research in Clinical practice Nutrition
It is the study of Neurosystem activities inside body when nutrition acts on it. Brain and the nerves plays a major part in the transmission of signals in our body , so for the proper maintenance of the system which include cells requires strength by minerals , water and vitamins and their proper quantities in body keeps a healthy Nervous system as Brain which requires 20-25% of our energy needs proper functioning of the system. Every part of the body consisting of skin, organs, senses, cells and body actions needs proper signals from brain to all nerves which pass through the spinal cord.
- Track 6-1Important Nutrition that supports Nervous system
- Track 6-2Recent advancements in the field of Nutritional Neuroscience
- Track 6-3Factors affecting Nutritional Neuroscience
- Track 6-4Uses of Nutritional Neuroscience
- Track 6-5Research in the field of Nutritional Neuroscience
There are many advances taking place in the field of Nutrition as many people are facing health issues due to many things such as Obesity, Malnutrition, Diabetes, Balanced diet. Nutrition advancements would surely help out people to get a proper diet and balanced functioning of the body. As individual metabolic system and Nutrition requirements differ from others. So it is required to consult a Nutritionist for a proper functioning of the Human body.
- Track 7-1Analysis of Nutrition Advancements
- Track 7-2Achievements in the field of Nutrition
- Track 7-3Technology used in Nutrition
- Track 7-4Recent Advances in Nutrition
Nutritious food is a daily need and no one can even imagine having whole nutrients in a single food. So, such food does not exist then the next best thing is to eat a balance of highly nutritional foods. Them we need to have those all nutrient rich foods in a balanced manner by the consultation of a Nutritionist. There would be differences in nutrition from one food to another. Scientists have researched and have given a score for each type of Nutrients present in fruit, dry fruits, roots etc., and the key is to have a balance of highly nutritional foods and to avoid exceeded daily recommended amounts.
- Track 8-1Nutritious Food and its Benefits
- Track 8-2Nutrition Food charts
- Track 8-3Energy Production of Nutrients
- Track 8-4Balanced Diet in Nutrition
Most people have an opinion about what healthy eating means. A healthy eating is taking a positive approach to food while eating a variety of foods from each of the food groups. This means that we concentrate on the nutrients and healthfulness of that foods bring without following the latest requirements. Research has been conducted over decades to show us the most beneficial way to build a diet.
- Track 9-1Benefits of Nutrition and Health
- Track 9-2Recent trends in the Field of Nutrition and Health
- Track 9-3Factors Promoting Nutrition and Health
- Track 9-4Factors Affecting Nutrition and Health
Many of the strategies which all nations come under one roof to decide the basic key need of mankind, Healthy Nutrition is one of the things to reach all parts of the nation for mankind to maintain a proper nutritional health habits of world. All nations if work together to give a proper health for all would surely require a global strategy to work out. As it is the most important thing for an individual to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Track 10-1Nutrition a Global Requirement
- Track 10-2Statistics of Nutrition
- Track 10-3Awareness on Nutrition
- Track 10-4Observational and Improvisation Stats on Nutrition